Subscribe to our FB group to get important information about [SSCAIT]: Subscribe!
What is SSCAIT?Student StarCraft AI Tournament is an educational event, first held in 2011. It serves as a challenging competitive environment mainly for students (submissions by non-students are allowed too) of Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science. They are submitting the bots programmed in C++ or Java using BWAPI to play 1v1 StarCraft matches.
Referencing SSCAITTo reference SSCAIT in your publications, please cite:
- Michal Čertický, David Churchill, Kyung-Joong Kim, Martin Čertický, Richard Kelly. StarCraft AI Competitions, Bots and Tournament Manager Software. IEEE Transactions on Games (ToG): 1-13. DOI: 10.1109/TG.2018.2883499. Print ISSN: 2475-1502. Online ISSN: 2475-1510. 2018.
- M. Čertický, D. Churchill. The Current State of StarCraft AI Competitions and Bots. In Proceedings of the AIIDE 2017 Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Strategy Games. 2017.
- D. Churchill, M. Preuss, F. Richoux, G. Synnaeve, A. Uriarte, S. Ontanón, M. Čertický. StarCraft Bots and Competitions. Chapter in Encyclopedia of Computer Graphics and Games (ECGG). Springer International Publishing. ISBN: 978-3-319-08234-9. 2016.
Supporting us on PatreonSSCAIT is a non-profit project, but we're trying to help out young students interested in Game AI research. By supporting us on Patreon, you're directly sponsoring two things:
- The tournament itself (hardware, maintenance, hosting)
- Education of a few students and researchers in the group behind the event, called G&S Research Group. Your support allows a few enthusiastic students do Game AI research.